North Atlanta High School Seniors: Congratulations on all your accomplishments! On behalf of all North Atlanta Parents for Public Schools, we are very proud and wish you well in your endeavors beyond NAHS!
Take a look at these statistics:
- $25,008,919 in Scholarships Awarded and counting
- 2 Posse Foundation Scholars & TheDream.US Scholar
- 57 Zell Miller Eligible & 158 HOPE Eligible Seniors (53% of seniors)
- Admitted to 27 of the Top 50 National Colleges & Universities and Admitted to 25 of the Top 50 Historically Black Colleges & Universities (per U.S. News & World Report)
- Appointment to the United States Air Force Academy, our 10th in the past 5 years
- 24 Admitted to Georgia Tech (38%) & 60 Admitted to University of Georgia (56%)
- 13 NCAA, NAIA, and NJCAA Athletic Commits for Basketball, Baseball, Fencing, Football, Lacrosse, and Soccer, including 8 NCAA Athletic Scholarships
- 86% of the 403 graduating seniors applied to college
- 119 NAHS Seniors took an AP course load, 128 took an IB course load, and 45 were Dual Enrolled Students
North Atlanta High School is the oldest International Baccalaureate school in the southeast, offering well-rounded academics, a variety of extra-curricular activities, fine & performing arts, competitive athletics, study abroad, and more. Students must earn significant community service hours to further engage in the wider world that awaits them at graduation.
You can find the print ads congratulating the NAHS Class of 2018 in the recent Northside Neighbor and Buckhead Reporter newspapers.
North Atlanta Parents for Public Schools (NAPPS) thanks the residents of our community whose tax dollars support the students at NAHS and our APS North Atlanta Cluster. To learn more about NAPPS, visit them on Facebook.